Please print this form for your information and warranty claims
* All Alternators and Starters are fully covered from manufacturers defects for a minimum of One Year
from date of purchase. (See custom built orders for more info)
* External voltage regulators are non refundable when installed.
* Broken products due to improper handling or installation may void warranty coverage and
result in additional charges.
* Damage to products caused by misuse including WATER / OIL leaks may void warranty.
* Tampering or Disassembling with intent to inspect and/or repair by others, voids warranty.
* Limited warranty on Classic Generators purchased without a new voltage regulator.
(We must test and approve your old voltage regulator to fully warranty generators).
CUSTOM BUILT NON REFUNDABLE ORDERS-
* High amp alternators are built to order and are non refundable
* Orders that require specialized internal components not used in standard units
* Machine shop customized milling or welding.
CORE CHARGE REFUNDS-
* All products must be shipped to our facility prepaid by customer.
* Copy of receipts must accompany all packages for proper core refund.
* Core charge will be refunded in the same method of payment.
* Core product must be in good rebuildable condition - additional fees may apply to
hammer struck damaged units.
* Core product must be received within 30 days for full credit - 50% refund after 30 days.
* All uninstalled products may be returned within 14 days of purchase. (see custom built orders for more info)
* Copies of original purchase receipt must accompany returned package.
* Products must be uninstalled and in original packaging. Additional charges may apply.
* Returned package must be shipped prepaid. Shipping charges are non refundable.
WARRANTY CLAIMS AND SHIPPING YOUR PACKAGE TO OUR FACILITY-
* All products must be shipped to our facility prepaid by customer. We'll ship your package between
1-3 days at no charge.
* Copy of all sales receipts must accompany all packages for warranty verification.
13359 FOOTHILL BLVD. UNIT 300
FONTANA, CA. 92335 USA
ATTENTION: WARRANTY CLAIMS
BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE PROBLEM YOU ARE EXPERIENCING BELOW:
What Year, Make, Model are you installing in?